District About Us
After School Activities
Family Engagement Plan
Children's Dental Services
Eastside Family Center
Eastside Learning Center
Good Will-Easter Seals
St. Mary's Health Clinics
About Ms. Miley
Policy and Expectations
6th Grade Daily Schedule
About Mrs. Cudo
District Special Ed. Website
Special Ed. Acronyms
What is Language? What is Speech?
How Does Your Child Hear and Talk?
Suggestions for Families
Everyone knows the East YMCA is JohnsonElementary’s community partner next door. There are a number ofJohnson School families who take advantage of all the Y has to offer byenrolling in the Y membership program.
Here are ten things you may not know:
• The YMCA offers financial assistance for membership fees.
• Fees are the same regardless of how many children are on the membership.
• There is a full time licensed child care center, also with financial assistance available.
• The child care center accepts Ramsey County assistance.
• The Kid Stuff program offers two free hours of drop off child care for YMCA members.
• The YMCA offers Summer Power school aged children’s programs.
• YMCA membership offers free adult fitness classes and free physical fitness consultations.
• Monthly family nights are free to YMCA members.
• There are special YMCA member rates for adult and youth swim lessons
•Our children go to the YMCA for their physical education instruction,including swimming (OK you knew this, but I needed ten items).
Join the Johnson families who are already members. Call membership director Jackie Weber at 771-8881 for information.
last updated on: 6/19/2013 11:50:08 AM
The Saint Paul Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, age, color, religion, ancestry, status with respect to public assistance, sexual or affectional orientation, or disability.
for more information.